Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

1 Mar 2016

Pinch Punch It's that time of the month: Bee Blocks

I always get very excited when Postie delivers the bee envelopes at the beginning of the month, but somehow they always get left till the end of the deadline. So I am wondering: how do you approach your Bee blocks? 




Believe it or not, but these are two DIFFERENT blocks!  For our Modern Cologne Bee, Martina had the honour of being queen bee this month. She has a real gift  of turning whites into lovely super elegant quilts so I can not wait to see what she will do with this one.

The second bee I am participating in is call the fleissige bee'nchen. Here it is was Johannas turn to be queen bee.




Now I need to change gear and get my blocks sent off, as for the month of March I am queen bee in the modern cologne bee. Ideas are plenty, just need to get on with cutting up fabric!

Linking to:Lorna at Let's bee social
Linking to Alyce for the sew cute tuesday


till next time,
Iris


4 comments:

  1. I love the white blocks! I would love to see what they turn into! I've never been one to stay ahead of the game...but I have tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Blöcke! Die beiden Bee-Königinnen werden sich freuen!
    Liebe Grüße
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are, respectively, elegant and cute. I can imagine the white blocks being enhanced by quilting, either hand or machine. Very nice work on all the blocks on your part, Iris.
    --Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute.The first one my best fav.

    ReplyDelete